The Chicago-Kent Journal of Intellectual Property is a student-run publication at IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law.
The Journal’s mission is to present both in-depth analyses of fundamental issues affecting intellectual property rights, and timely, succinct analysis of current intellectual property issues.
For more information, see the Journal's website.
Current Issue: Volume 18, Issue 2 (2019) PTAB Bar Association
Using a Phillips Construction in all PTAB Trials: The Impact on District Court Patent Actions and PTAB Proceedings
Sarah Jelsema, Andrew Mason, and John Vandenberg
Petitioner Estoppel from Patent Trial and Appeal Board Proceedings after SAS Institute Inc. v. Iancu
Jennifer Esch, Paula Miller, Stacy Lewis, and Tom Irving
Due Process in AIA Proceedings after SAS Institute Inc. v. Iancu
Mikaela Stone and Britton Davis
All or Nothing: Why the Supreme Court SAS Mandate Does not Eliminate the Shaw Safe Harbor
Matt Johnson, Michael Lavine, Daniel Kazhdan Ph.D, Lisa Furby, and David Anderson
Administrative Oversight: Justice Gorsuch’s Patent Opinions, the PTAB, and Antagonism Toward the Administrative State
Daniel D. Kim and Jonathan Stroud
- Christopher S. Geyer, Appian Corporation
- Joshua L. Goldberg. Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Amanda Murphy, Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- John Phillips, Fish & Richardson P.C
- Jordan Rossen
- Jonathan Stroud, Unified Patents Inc.
- Jasper L. Tran, Jones Day
- Ken Weatherwax, Lowenstein & Weatherwax LLP